jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How can you make money on HubPages if you're not in USA?

1. kafsoa profile image71
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

How can you make money on HubPages if you're not in USA?

I like Hub-pages and I enjoy working on hubs. But I see that some people can make money on Hub-pages! 
    Google Ad Sense didn't allow me to join an Ad Sense account to my Hub-pages account before 6 months of joining. Amazon is not supported by Hub-pages out of USA. eBay is not available in my country. So How can I make money on Hub-pages if I'm in Egypt?

2. CJ Andrews profile image90
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

Couldn't you start a business in the US and have a business account with adsense.

Not sure of all the details that you would need etc.  But I don't really see any other methods available.

3. Ibrahim K. Shafin profile image66
    Ibrahim K. Shafinposted 6 years ago

As far as I know, if someone has quality hubs and articles with a good quanity, AdSense approves it unless the content is copied from somewhere else.

So I think you can start blog at blogger. Insert around 20 killer articles. Try to gain around 20 Traffic daily with some comments. And most probably you'll get approved within 2 months' review. Then it isn't that much tough to create a channel and use the ads in HubPages.

Hope it helps  a bit. With thanks,
    Shafin.

4. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I am outside the USA and I cannot make money with HubPages. I have an adsense account but when I try to tie it with my Hub Account it is asking me for tax details but I am not subject to USA taxes. I hope that HubPages can fix this problem one day in the future.

1. profile image60
      anglowriterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You don't need to give any tax details. I'm outside the US and had no problem signing up.

5. claudiafox profile image70
    claudiafoxposted 6 years ago

I do it from Australia.  I found the same barrier, at first.
    It would not allow me to use direct credit payment to the bank
    But there is another way. It may work for you in Egypt.
    When you fill the Amazon form choose the option; "pay me by check (or cheque)".
    Then the money you earn comes to your mail box, not your bank account.
    There is a small fee. But this option solved the problem for me.

1. kommar profile image37
      kommarposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Claudiafox: ..thanks for info.., my friends, I need some advice from you
      what should I follow for living in Indonesia?
      because I need to get money to fund the volunteer organization that I founded, "MAHAKARTA Search And Rescue of Yogyakarta"
      Thanks

6. profile image0
    go2sadyposted 5 years ago

that means i am from india have to bear same problem

working