jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you bring traffic to your hub pages?

1. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

How do you bring traffic to your hub pages?

Can you name 5 ways, that you bring traffic to your hubpages? Other than hupages traffic.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Post links to my hubs in: Shetoldme, Redgage, Facebook, Tweeter

I also use IMAutomator to submit links to social sites

They are all free to use. Shetoldme and Redgage also pay you for pay per clicks.

3. ShyeAnne profile image91
    ShyeAnneposted 6 years ago

I share my new hubs on Facebook. send to followers, post it on Twitter and Digg.  I also ping it with ping-o-matic. Then I hope my followers/readers like what they read and come back to read new hubs.  The circle gets bigger. I think your ability to understand keywords comes aftr learning about getting traffic.  Good Luck

4. AllieRambles profile image60
    AllieRamblesposted 6 years ago

All those and..

Being active on Hubpages brings people to your profile.

Use your hubpages links when you comment on regular blogs that have  the same subject matter.

Good luck!

5. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

The best way to bring traffic to your hubs are to link them to social netwroking sites and referal sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Digit etc. Also read Forums and blogs relevant to your hubs and put your link in the comment section.

I would also just like to ask Ambassador Butler why he continuely answers questions with the same story of his 0 hubs being viewed around the world and making him lots of money. If your hubs are unpublished which they clearly are then the only person that can see them are you. And as my biggest scoring hub has 96,000 views and all three of yours apparently only has a total of 26.048 ever, then i guess your hub isn't really the greatest article on earth after all is it??