jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why Reddit says "You've submitted too many links recently"?

1. psf profile image77
    psfposted 6 years ago

Why Reddit says "You've submitted too many links recently"?

I was trying to submit a link on Reddit but it says I have submitted too many links recently, that is not true. I submitted lastly a week back! Any idea why it is so?

If it is traced from IP address, then there is a chance as my IP address is shared among all the people here (office)

2. simplymoneyboy profile image58
    simplymoneyboyposted 6 years ago

Mostly because mostly there are thinking that from your ip, there are lots of submissions.

So, better submit again from different ip, and if they accept, you are lucky.

3. Rynaldos profile image79
    Rynaldosposted 6 years ago

have you tried virtusa yet? pretty much the same as digg and reddit and welcomes users from all over without placing limits and such. the only thing you can't do is post links that link to explicit content but other than that you can submit till you drop. if you have adsense, you can also join their 80% revenue share program. 80% for users. check them out : http://www.virtusa.co.za

4. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

You are not supposed to submit your own websites or Hubs to Reddit, it's against their Terms of Service.   They have various measures in place to discourage people who do that.  This may be one of them.   Are you submitting links from HubPages and nowhere else?  That may be the problem.   

If you want to use Reddit, you must submit plenty of other links - say, nine other links for every one of your own.  Otherwise you'll get caught and banned.