jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have your views declined since the new HP layout was put into effect?

1. LVidoni5 profile image81
    LVidoni5posted 6 years ago

Have your views declined since the new HP layout was put into effect?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Yes, it has, but I think it was more of a coincidence , than a cause-and-effect.
    HubPages didn't know this was going to happen to Adsense, and they must have had planning in place for their new addition for adding a new revenue channel.

3. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

Yes -- but a hub I published earlier this week has had over 5,000 views om two days due to its nature -- a tragic murder of a young girl from my hometown.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

No not at all with it growing slowly steadily through 100% Referring Sites traffic to my article called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " that now  have a ever total Page Views 3056 and 245 monthly views with an average of 1018 views per hub for 3 hubs.

5. BabyCheetah profile image73
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

I haven't noticed but then again I don't get many views so it might be different for others.

6. ladyjojo profile image59
    ladyjojoposted 6 years ago

Yes it has. I usually write hubs often and sometimes when i post new hubs they take like 3 days and more to be clearer by hubpages Admin ;( which is pretty disgusting because people come to your profile looking to see what you have new and when they do it's the same old stuff because your new one is being delayed. Also sometimes the way they changed up it makes me feel discourage to write anything at all sometimes.