jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is there a place on HP where I can see the recently published hubs from ONLY the

1. LVidoni5 profile image80
    LVidoni5posted 6 years ago

Is there a place on HP where I can see the recently published hubs from ONLY the people I follow?

It used to be that you'd see recently published hubs from people you followed on your home page... Now you have to scroll through an endless feed of randomness to find the newest or look up your favorite hubber to see their new hubs... So is their a way to see only the new hubs from people I follow?

2. HattieMattieMae profile image61
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

I usually get emailed that! smile There will be a list in your email.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think the sensible thing to do is to just look in your e mail for recent publications from Hub authors that you follow.  I find it SUPER convenient to use the "daily digest" feature.

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

Maybe you have to make sure in comments you have it checked in edit to tell them to send you all friends hub notice by email. They haven't been sending me mine lately either. I rechecked all to see if it will help.

5. L. Spikes profile image90
    L. Spikesposted 6 years ago

I just check the times/dates through the "hubbers you follow" tab under "my account" and "activity." There's a complete list telling you when someone you are following last published something.

6. MartieCoetser profile image89
    MartieCoetserposted 6 years ago

Go to your account – then ‘activities’ – then Hubbers you follow – You will see them all with the links to their latest hubs. You can click on ‘latest activity’ in order to see the most recent posts first. Personally I like to see ALL posts. Very interesting articles are published by hubbers I don’t follow. One cannot follow everybody; too many affect one’s score negatively.

7. infoforum profile image69
    infoforumposted 6 years ago

Yes..Go to you're following there you would find all the people you're following and then along there names there would be there recent hubs info. Hope it helps!