jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What does the "You're Hot" icon mean?

1. Theresa_Kennedy profile image74
    Theresa_Kennedyposted 6 years ago

What does the "You're Hot" icon mean?

Does it mean someone is flirting with you? Does it mean they think your writing it hot, as in really good?

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

It means they want to try and get one of those fake online romances kicking so you can feed each others egos with empty words that ultimately have no meaning.

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

If you mean the fan mail icon 'hot', I think it just means that the writing is hot (really good) and/or on timely (hot) topics. At least, that is my interpretation of the icon.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think it means the cops are after you.  If I thought that it meant that someone was attractive - I'd then be disappointed to not have many "your hots!"

5. Naomi's Banner profile image78
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

I guess that would depend on the one punching the button. For me to say " you're Hot " is simply to say your words are awesome.  This would be an inapropriate place to flirt with someone.  I do think there are those who may do it for the flirting reason also.

6. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

i think it just means someone like your profile picture!

7. christiehemme profile image60
    christiehemmeposted 6 years ago

It just mean that your writing is hot as in not  really good but also inspiring.

8. Tusitala Tom profile image63
    Tusitala Tomposted 6 years ago

It seems to me that it's cool to be hot, and hot to be cool.  But then again, so many people today prefer to ignore the 500,000 odd English words at our disposal and live with a vocabulary of around twenty-six to thirty...Is it because it's cool...or is it because they're so lazy they'd can't be bothered to learn and use more.

9. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i got one i think so i know it doesn't mean your attractive because i'm handy but sure as heck not hot. personally i have never used it but i think it's a way to compliment someones writing.