jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I disable adsense without the automatic consequence of the hubpages ad pr

1. NathanielZhu profile image72
    NathanielZhuposted 6 years ago

How do I disable adsense without the automatic consequence of the hubpages ad program being disabled

What I do is, I go to my adsense account.  Then I go to the 3rd party access page and I click "disable access" beside hubpages.com but that also disables the hubpages ad program. How do I disable adsense without disabling the ad program?

2. NathanielZhu profile image72
    NathanielZhuposted 6 years ago

After I disabled Adsense, I went to the page that displays the programs that are active.

Beside Hubpage ad program, it showed "inactive".
    I thought "wtf" so I turned adsense back on.

Sure enough, hubpages ad program became active again.

Somehow they're linked.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You need Adsense to be active to earn from the HP Ads program. You can disable HP Ads and Adsense will still work, but not the other way around.

4. jellygator profile image93
    jellygatorposted 6 years ago

I was required to have AdSense set up before using HPages earnings program when I signed up this week. When I see my AdSense report, it shows that my earnings are from another site, but shows no clicks from HPages. I have $ showing from the HPages program, though.

5. jagadeesh1 profile image61
    jagadeesh1posted 5 years ago

my hubpages ads disabled how to find which hub is ads disabled please help me

working