jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What other hubpages website can we submit our articles too for back links

1. Entourage_007 profile image84
    Entourage_007posted 6 years ago

What other hubpages website can we submit our articles too for back links

What is the other hubpages website that hubpages has that allows you to post your hubpages articles for backlinks.  I know its hub "something" .com   .  Anyone know?

2. Johnvegan profile image56
    Johnveganposted 6 years ago

You can post your link on other hub pages but it would be a comment..You can add a little bit of content there but not much more and also its spamming which  is the against of the hub rules.

3. Barbara Kay profile image92
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I saw a site that was for linking hubpages too, but I can't remember the name. I'd like to hear the answer to this too.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

thebestofhubpages.com. This site gets your links and when a visitors clicks on the link it takes them directly to your hub at HubPages, so it seems to be a win win situation.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think you are talking about edweirdo's "Hub Defender," maybe?

"Hub Defender" is a service to check and see whether or not someone is using your writing on another website as if it were theirs.

It's not a link submission site at all.

6. Rynaldos profile image78
    Rynaldosposted 6 years ago

you should try virtusa. works on the same concept as digg (aso a social community where you can share and discover links), indirectly increase your traffic and possibly your search engine rankings. they also have a revenue share model so you can increase your adsense by submitting quality links : http://www.virtusa.co.za

working