jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs can you write a day?

1. Aidenna profile image56
    Aidennaposted 6 years ago

How many hubs can you write a day?

2. javaoverride profile image59
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

If you mean how many hubs you are allowed to write per day then as far as am aware you can write as many Hubs as you like. But if you mean how many hubs can I personally write a day then my answer is just one as I like to do a fair bit of research and then once its published I start getting some back links for it.

3. stuff4you profile image64
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

as far as how many will they let you . . .

probably unlimited, but good question. You might get more into the radar if you're writing tons of hubs - HP staff might keep a little bit of an eye on you in some way to make sure you're not spamming or something. I don't know though

4. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

If I wasn't working a regular job, then I could write three hubs per day, if that was all I focused my energy on.  Since I do work a 9 to 5 job, I can't even write one hub per day.  I want to ensure the hubs I write are accurate and of good quality, which limits me to one or two hubs per week at the most.

Writing good hubs is only half of the process.  You then need to figure out how to backlink to your hubs to generate traffic.  Look up one of the many hubs on this toppic to learn more about this important part of the process.

5. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

While most people are writing because they enjoy the art of it, want to share their findings, or wish to help others many also do it for monetary reasons. While writers for monetary reasons aren't bad, this question is most easily aimed at the ones who are. Currently there is... read more

working