How many hubs do you plan to write in 2012?

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (28 posts)
  1. truthfornow profile image72
    truthfornowposted 12 years ago

How many hubs do you plan to write in 2012?

Got any hub goals for the new year?  I feel like I didn't write as many hubs this year as I wanted, so I am thinking I need to set a goal, make a plan and stick with it.  How about you, do you write as many as you hoped?  How are you gonna do better in 2012?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 12 years ago

I wrote more than I thought I would in the past year. If I double what I have so far next year my goal would be 200 hubs.

3. lobobrandon profile image87
    lobobrandonposted 12 years ago

I'm planning a 60 hubs in 20 days in Jan - hope it works out as I'm on holidays then after my semester exams smile

Hoping to have some of you join me - It'd be great smile

4. nicregi profile image65
    nicregiposted 12 years ago

Not sure though. Not making it a plan but I am definitely going to try write more than what I am writing now! Say 2 per week?

5. HattieMattieMae profile image62
    HattieMattieMaeposted 12 years ago

I had to agree with Ruth Stone that was a poem. She said, when a poem cam to her she ran as fast as she could to the house, if she didn't get it down, it would blow away to the next poet. Perhaps I just write when it blows to me in the wind. Never can predict how much you right or set goals, just write when you are inspired to write. If you don't write it down when it comes you have lost it, and perhaps has moved to the next writer. smile

6. Cassie Smith profile image61
    Cassie Smithposted 12 years ago

I plan to write 52, if I can do that, I 'd be happy.

7. starstream profile image41
    starstreamposted 12 years ago

Since I have just returned to this site and published 4 hubs.. my hope would be to publish 4 more next month.

8. ruthclark3 profile image66
    ruthclark3posted 12 years ago

Goals can be set for writing hubs in 2012, but not in stone. There are too many variables. For me, it will be quality that counts most. read more

9. athena2011 profile image58
    athena2011posted 12 years ago

I didn't realize that people set goals for hubbing. Is it a case of the more the merrier?

Maybe I'll look into that as a new years resolution for 2012.

10. Chad Claeyssen profile image84
    Chad Claeyssenposted 12 years ago

I just joined hubpages recently and have been writing about one per day. I figure that will slow down, but my goal is at least a couple per week. So, I guess the answer to your question is about 100, but hopefully more.

11. Irell VL profile image60
    Irell VLposted 12 years ago

As much as my creativity allows I guess. I have written 41 in less than a week. Despite the fact that I've previously written them prior to joining this site, I still consider that an accomplishment.

12. Little Light profile image69
    Little Lightposted 12 years ago

I'm only new to Hubpages, but I am loving it so far. I love the way it keeps me motivated to write. I suppose my goal for next year would be 150 hubs. I guess it all depends on what the new year brings, but with my little boy starting school next year I could hope to have a little more time up my sleeve to get creative and keep writing.

13. againsttheodds profile image60
    againsttheoddsposted 12 years ago

I hope to write one hub of all hubs that draws 10,000+ visitors a day and pays all my bills.  If that works I might make it 2.

14. Hezmyjoy profile image59
    Hezmyjoyposted 12 years ago

At least three a week. I have a number of interests and there is always something going on in the news. Even as I am writing this, I can think of a few things I could be jotting down now.

15. Adalie profile image59
    Adalieposted 12 years ago

I don't know. My goal would be like 300. This year I didn't write much here because I was working on other sites.

16. geetbhim profile image59
    geetbhimposted 12 years ago

Very good question that you have asked but as you have planned out i haven't made one even i try to write hub as much as possible to  keep my hub score moving up.

17. LisaKoski profile image81
    LisaKoskiposted 12 years ago

My goal has always been three hubs a week and I haven't really stuck to that so far so I hope next year I can do it.

18. Johnrr631992 profile image84
    Johnrr631992posted 12 years ago

My goal is to write about 100 hubs. I started writing in September and when i get into it, i can do 3 a day. But i need some results to keep up my initiative, so hopefully 100 for 2012, maybe more smile

19. rLcasaLme profile image69
    rLcasaLmeposted 12 years ago

as many as i could, but is hoping to reach at least 100. I'll just hub about anything that catches my interest and looks promising. I hope I can do better next year.

20. jeremejazz profile image60
    jeremejazzposted 12 years ago

20 I guess smile haha but I'm not sure since I primariliy write for squidoo

21. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 12 years ago

I would like to write no less than 5 hubs per week. I just joined and I've been doing about 1 hub a day but my course load next semester is gonna be pretty killer so that will probably slow down.

22. Tom Vogler profile image78
    Tom Voglerposted 12 years ago

Like you, I didn't write as many hubs this year as I had hoped.  However, I did write a lot more than I did the previous year.

I would be very happy if I can produce 100 new hubs next year.  I would be satisfied if I can produce 25. 

Just as important as quantity to me, is improving the quality of my hubs.  I want to be proud of my writing.  I also hope to write in different styles, perhaps and on different topics.  I look forward to having a lot of fun with my writing in the coming year.

23. OfTheHeart profile image76
    OfTheHeartposted 12 years ago

This year, since starting hubpages, I had a 2 hub a week minimum.  But I have not been able to keep that up.  So I plan to work a little harder next year and stick to it.

24. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 12 years ago

This is sad, because I just wrote out my writing goals hub this week, that I have forgotten my goal already.  I looked it up, and I am planning on writing at least 200 hubs in 2012.  I am keeping the number low because I want to expand in other ways in 2012.

25. truthfornow profile image72
    truthfornowposted 12 years ago

I am shooting for 200.  Just wanted to see what everyone else was thinking.  Thanks for your answers.

26. FatFreddysCat profile image92
    FatFreddysCatposted 12 years ago

I've been pretty steady at one a week since I joined here, so I guess I'll try to keep up that pace.

27. wonderingwoolley profile image60
    wonderingwoolleyposted 12 years ago

I'm hoping to write 250. It seems like a good goal, and with all the recipes and wedding planning I'll be doing, I should have plenty of fuel!

28. MeOhMy profile image61
    MeOhMyposted 12 years ago

I am hoping to do one a day at least....Just depends on what inspires or irritates me

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)