jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is a good CTR for adsense?

1. Albert C Servin profile image61
    Albert C Servinposted 6 years ago

What is a good CTR for adsense?

I was trying to calculate what a good click through rate would be to make decent pocket change. This month I am at a whoping 1.74% having earned 1 whole dollar. I would like to know what a good ctr is.
    and also what everyone else is at?

2. Buddzzz profile image38
    Buddzzzposted 6 years ago

It depends on what your traffic looks like, the niche you are in, website design, I mean the list goes on and on.

Also depends on what sort of methods you are using to convert traffic into clicks.. If you are using some sort of CJ then I definitely wouldn't go over 20%. And even that is pushing it, BUT it can safely be done with a high amount of traffic.

Oh and my current CTR at this moment is.... 3.31% with 20 clicks and 600+ visitors

3. HSanAlim profile image68
    HSanAlimposted 6 years ago

I have wondered about this for some time and have done some research. What I have discovered is that for every keyword or keyword phrase and what level of search placement you aim for the answer is different.

I have hubs with better CTR and my best performing traffic wise hubs. I am for 3% CTR but rarely get that high.

4. LegendaryN8 profile image59
    LegendaryN8posted 6 years ago

I am in agreement with my fellow hubbers here - 3% seems to be the upper bound in terms of performance.  I've seen 7-10%, but the volume was really low (30-50 visits per day).

working