jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it even possible to make $50 on hubpages within your first month?

1. Troyangeluk profile image51
    Troyangelukposted 6 years ago

Is it even possible to make $50 on hubpages within your first month?

After looking around it seems like it takes forever to make even a few bucks a weeks on here.

2. Troyangeluk profile image51
    Troyangelukposted 6 years ago

its obviously possible but has anyone done it? without writing wiritng 30+hubs and trafficing them. Seem almost like your doing $500 work for $50

3. Azure11 profile image91
    Azure11posted 6 years ago

I doubt very much this would happen unless you wrote a number of hugely well performing bubs - perhaps topical ones - where you immediately got to page 1 of google, which is doubtful. But I guess you should never say never.

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

I would say its extremely difficult, if not impossible - HubPages is like a mountain, you need to be patient and trek slowly to get to the top.

Or it is like a marathon - you need the time what it takes.

You cannot sprint a marathon or a mountain trek - technically you can do it - but in the end of it - either you will be exhausted to death  or will be stone dead.

Dont let that happen here. Don't be in a hurry. Understand the psyche of Hubpages and accordingly plan.

Write, write and write. Be patient, patient and patient.

Good Luck.

5. Cloverleaf profile image85
    Cloverleafposted 6 years ago

Possible?  Yes

Probable?  No

I'm in my sixth month of writing hubs and not making $50 a month yet.  I've only recently got very serious about writing online (the last few weeks) and after reading much advice from fellow hubbers I realize that this is going to take some hard work and commitment.

The way I see it, it's like writing a book.  We have to put in a lot of work and effort up front before we can start to see results.  It's rather like sowing the seeds before we can harvest.

The great news though is that we are not alone.  The support and encouragement available here on HubPages is outstanding.  Personally, I'm taking it on faith that making a decent income is possible if I just keep doing all the right things and learning on the way.

Happy hubbing and all the best in your endeavours,

6. .josh. profile image61
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

Possible? Perhaps, but if you're solely concerned with your earnings, I think you run the risk of writing SEO-focused drivel that's not going to earn you much of a long-term fanbase on HP. I know there are some who make decent money on HP going that route (and good for them), but I would personally recommend just focusing on producing quality content and developing a solid base.

May not pay off quite as well in the short-term, but I'd much rather write on topics that interest me, and produce work I'm proud of (and am consequently more willing to share with family, friends, etc. through social networks), than simply focus my writing on whatever terms will garner the most traffic through search engines.