jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why is it some hubs are not listed here?

1. lmmartin profile image88
    lmmartinposted 6 years ago

Why is it some hubs are not listed here?

Earlier today, I published two hubs. There is no mention of them on this chronology, though two comments have been listed. I wonder why? Are only selected hubs announced? If so, who makes that decision?

2. Nspeel profile image75
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

No all hubs should be announced if you click "My account" at the top right side of the page, and scroll down it should show both your hubs right there... If they are blue there published, if they are any other color there is something wrong... see the bottom of the page for what each color means

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Do you mean on your homepage? Otherwise, I don't know what you mean. They should up on the topics page under "latest" hubs. I checked.  Are you following the topic category in which you posted? That's all I can because there is no selection process.  If you follow a topic, the post will show up . For example, I love classic movies. I'm following that topic. If anyone  posts a hub under the category classic movies I will see it on my feed, although  not in my daily digest unless I am following the hubber.

You do know that the "Questions" section is for questions you want answered, not hubs with questions as you title. yes?

4. rachellrobinson profile image81
    rachellrobinsonposted 6 years ago

lmmartin: I follow you and your hubs both showed up in my feed when you published them or shortly thereafter.