jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why Would People Follow a Hub, But Not Leave a Comment?

1. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Why Would People Follow a Hub, But Not Leave a Comment?

I am wondering why people would follow a hub, but not leave a comment on the hub. I have one hub that is being followed by 21 people, but there are not comments(17) to match those who are following, excluding my comments in response to comments.

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image97
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

I was tempted to follow this question and not leave an answer, just to be mischievous, but I resisted!  :-)

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

sometimes I just don't feel like typing or my thoughts are not focused enough for me to comment or I realize it is driving an uncomfortable emotion

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

So they can read other people's comments.  Perhaps they are very interested in the subject, but feel intimidated by either the author or the other persons that are commenting?

5. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Sometimes I'm just too lazy to write. Sometimes I'm nosey and just follow what other's have written. Or I might just follow without making a comment when I'm not confident in a subject and wouldn't really know how to answer it properly.

6. lisabeaman profile image83
    lisabeamanposted 6 years ago

I would actually do the opposite! I might leave a comment... but I get tired of getting enormous amounts of e-mails from the comments that others make - especially if it's on a pretty hot topic. I usually will leave a comment and then after a while if I start getting too many e-mails, I might revisit it and "unfollow" it.