jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How much time have you been spending, lately, modifying and updating your hubs?

1. wingedcentaur profile image82
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

How much time have you been spending, lately, modifying and updating your hubs?

2. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I do it some almost every day. Ones not getting hits especially need a boost and push and whether it does any good or not it makes me feel better about it. I see people with the really high numbers with misspelled words and I wonder don't they ever check over theirs. I also wonder how anyone can get 100 with misspelled words.  I told someone once and they didn't thank me so I just mind my own business.

3. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

I spend about 3 - 5 hours a day on my hubs (when I don't have to go to work). This includes updating, editing, reading hubs by others and leaving remarks. It's like a full time job. A little addictive once you get started. But I try to discipline myself so I could cater to my family needs.

4. chanroth profile image73
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

I do it about every single day. Right now, I'm writing my summary and correcting some of the mistake my made in my last hub. yikes)

5. Anamika S profile image56
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

I really have wanted to do it but am too tied up with other assignments. However, I deleted some of my non performing Hubs and saw some good upward movements on my existing hubs. So I guess you can also try to do the cleaning up trick apart from rewriting or modifying your existing hubs.

6. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

I'm slowly working on my Hubs each day, but I'm pleased to say that I do like seeing the low scoring ones going up.  I am trying different things like adding photos and featuring additional information, and I do see a difference.  My concern right now is to write.  I'm still learning the ropes.  At the same time, I'm working on the editing.  The editing part of it has never been my strongest point, but I do it, anyway.  Writing is all about discipline.

7. seicheprey profile image60
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

Probably about half an hour to forty five minutes a day, just checking and making sure that everything is going smoothly on the account.  I don't have time for more, unfortunately.

8. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Every day about 2 hours. Next to that a few hours on reading Hubs and writing a new one. Hubpages take time in general if you want to do a good job here.