jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many hubs have you written in what amount of time?

1. stestifie profile image74
    stestifieposted 6 years ago

How many hubs have you written in what amount of time?

I have written 28 hubs in 29 days...seems like so much longer lol

2. Vanessa Anderson profile image61
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I've written 24 in 2 months.  28 in 29 days seems a lot, but that's awesome!  I wish I had the time to write that much  :-)

3. stestifie profile image74
    stestifieposted 6 years ago

Mostly because I had alot of thoughts on my mind. I wrote 3 or 4 in one day I cant remember. smile I have to get my thoughts out NOW or else I will forget. I'm extremely forgetful.

4. SummerSurf profile image61
    SummerSurfposted 6 years ago

I've written 29 in 7 months.  I don't really have an awful lot of spare time to write hubs.  I hope to keep cuilding my collection.

5. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

25 in about 27 days. Hard work. I don't think I can keep up that pace! I have a full-time job and my part-time job (teaching) has started up again!

6. Maralexa profile image85
    Maralexaposted 6 years ago

Hi Stestifie.  I wrote 15 hubs in 17 days and thought I would try the 30 day hub challenge because I had at least 8 more hubs in the mix.  I stopped to catch my breath and read a number of other hubs and learned so many things that I decided to stop and interact with people instead.  It amazes me how well people do writing many hubs at a time.  Congratulations on writing 28 hubs in 29 days.  I'm off to ready some of them!

7. seicheprey profile image61
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

I think it depends on the type of hub.  Poetry wise I'm averaging anywhere from 3 to 6 a day, but I'm pretty psychotic right now and that may change once I get off of this up swing.

8. JEDIJESSICUH profile image79
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I've written 29 hubs in less than two weeks. There are a couple others, but they aren't published, so I don't count them.

9. Escobana profile image75
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I wrote 3 Hubs in 4 weeks. Every Hub took me about a week. I do research, I read a lot on Hubpages on the topic and then I start to write. I look for pictures on the web and review my Hub many times before publishing.

I'd rather have good quality content instead of high quantity, not feeling satisfied about the content at all.

Receiving insightful comments on every Hub is one of my goals. Something I can not achieve if I write just for the amount of Hubs. I wouldn't do well on the 30 Hubs in 30 Days, because I spend so much time on every Hub.

I'm patient enough to see how things go in the future.

working