jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

If you could order burger king, or anything else

1. hinckles koma profile image63
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

Would you pay $3 bucks for delivery?  This is a survey.  Thank you for your replies. Love all Koma.

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Whatever it is I'm against it.

hinckles komaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why?

2. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

not for burger king!  for good chinese or thai

you're in the city, everything's more $$ wink

hinckles komaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Does the chinese or tie diliver? What doesnt deliver in your area?  Thank you for reply.

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Oh, why can't we break away from all this, just you and I, and lodge with my fleas in the hills? I mean flee to my lodge in the hills.

4. thranax profile image28
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Koma, do you plan on making a business out of delivering fast food? It will not be successful because getting fast food delivering breaks the whole reason why people buy it at all. They buy it out when they don't want to wait, they wont have it delivered.

~thranax~

5. pageantgirl31413 profile image86
    pageantgirl31413posted 7 years ago

For outback...oh yeah. For fast food...no

6. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Fast food no for TGIFridays or Outback or Texas Road House YESS I hate driving over there. In fact I pretty much hating eating out anymore lol

7. karmen88 profile image52
    karmen88posted 7 years ago

Nooo not for BK but I would for Applebees or Chilli's.

8. StevenCavendish profile image54
    StevenCavendishposted 7 years ago

$3 is a bargain. Definitely a yes from me.

1. thranax profile image28
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you ad 19 cents to that you can get a Small soda, a McChicken, and a Small fry or 2 apple pies for the same amount of money.

Dollar Menu's are for the win.

~thranax~

9. Red Anchor profile image78
    Red Anchorposted 7 years ago

This question depends entirely on how far the restaurant is from your residence, how much time it will take to retrieve the food, and what means of transportation you intend to use to get there.  When you factor in the price of fuel, the wear and tear on your automobile, and the opportunity cost of your time (in other words, what you could be doing better with it than picking up food), it would have to be an extremely short drive to ever be worth it if you could have it delivered for $3.00 (assuming there wasn't an expected tip, and even then it would be more often than not a good deal).

I'd say just about always "yes" for $3.00 unless the restaurant was in reasonable take-out walking distance (under half a mile).

working