jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What Is the Hubpages Adsense revenue %

1. ninjagametutorial profile image43
    ninjagametutorialposted 6 years ago

What Is the Hubpages Adsense revenue %

What % of revenue do you earn from Hubpages? Is it 100%? I have heard 60% but on my adsense page it says "Host takes" or something like that and under Hubpages it says "Host takes" 0% so Is Hubpages giving me nothing or everything?

2. Lukespook profile image79
    Lukespookposted 6 years ago

It is revenue sharing - or at least I thought that it was. Also I have always believed that hubpages gave me 60% of the revenue earned from my ads. Hope you find the answer, coz now I am all confused.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

HubPages takes 40% of your adesnse earnings and you get the balance 60%. You can review the related hubs in the help center and go through the forums also.

4. D22314 profile image78
    D22314posted 6 years ago

you get 100% of the revenue from ad clicks, but your ads are only shown 60% of the time.

5. mikejhca profile image93
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

When someone clicks an ad with your code you get 100% of the revenue.  However your code is not always displayed.  If someone clicks on an ad the revenue will not always go to you.

If you have an answer on a page and view the source code you can find your adsense code on the page but it will not always be there.  You may need to load the page a bunch of times before your code is used.

6. Richard Cash profile image59
    Richard Cashposted 6 years ago

It works out to be 60/40. 60% of the time the ads shown are for you, the other 40% is hubpages ad time.