What Is the Hubpages Adsense revenue %
What % of revenue do you earn from Hubpages? Is it 100%? I have heard 60% but on my adsense page it says "Host takes" or something like that and under Hubpages it says "Host takes" 0% so Is Hubpages giving me nothing or everything?
It is revenue sharing - or at least I thought that it was. Also I have always believed that hubpages gave me 60% of the revenue earned from my ads. Hope you find the answer, coz now I am all confused.
HubPages takes 40% of your adesnse earnings and you get the balance 60%. You can review the related hubs in the help center and go through the forums also.
you get 100% of the revenue from ad clicks, but your ads are only shown 60% of the time.
When someone clicks an ad with your code you get 100% of the revenue. However your code is not always displayed. If someone clicks on an ad the revenue will not always go to you.
If you have an answer on a page and view the source code you can find your adsense code on the page but it will not always be there. You may need to load the page a bunch of times before your code is used.
It works out to be 60/40. 60% of the time the ads shown are for you, the other 40% is hubpages ad time.
by paradigmsearch 8 years ago
These 1-cent, 2-cent, 3-cent ad clicks are killing me! Are there any solutions to this?
by Eugene Brennan 2 weeks ago
Presumably as a company, Google's main priority is generating profit, not providing users with quality content even though they like to tell us that is one of their aims.If a page is getting lots of traffic that is steadily increasing, but they're making less money out of it because it's taking...
by Jerrico Usher 10 years ago
I've been on HubPages now for about 10 months and it took that long to generate 100.00, but since I hit my 100th hub or so my monthly revenue has gone up about 30.00 a month and I'm starting to see some decent change rolling in now.. seems a snowball effect happens when you get enough chump change...
by On The Trail 7 years ago
Under 3rd party access and hubpages.com it says under host's share of revenue, "0% of content revenue." What does that mean?Thanks!JJ
by Melanie Palen 7 years ago
I used to use the revenue to pay bills, but am now living back at home with my parents so my bills are much smaller. I plan on using my revenue to move to California where I can get a higher paying job and hopefully have more time to produce more hubs. It'll take a bit of money to do that so I've...
by Dr. John Anderson 7 years ago
Hi,Can someone clarify if the revenue from ALL individual adsense blocks on the page are shared, or whether one block is dedicated to HP and the two others to the author. How is the income from a page distributed?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|