jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many Hubs do you have unfinished at a time?

1. Sam Dolloff profile image60
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

How many Hubs do you have unfinished at a time?

2. kittythedreamer profile image97
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

As I get ideas for hubs, I start new ones, so I usually have anywhere from 8 to 12 hubs that are waiting to be written. If I don't start the hub, I might forget the idea, so that's why I start them and leave them there until I'm done with them. smile

3. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

I often times had 5-6 hubs unfinished all together. Some of them even ended up deleted unfinished written at all.

4. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I may have ideas for many but I never start a new one until I finish the one I am on, it would be too distracting, but i do write down ideas in case i forget.

5. cephla profile image59
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Anywhere between 2 and 10. I honestly can't focus on anything for any longer than 20 minutes. I begin a hub, and leave it siting around half-written for months together.

6. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I have one or two, but I also have probably ten other ideas (title, notes) jotted down here and there. I need to get more organized about it. I think it's good to have several hubs going, because then when you're in the mood to write about a certain topic or finish one, there they are!

7. HERBCYCLOPEDIA profile image58
    HERBCYCLOPEDIAposted 6 years ago

None, I prefer to finalize one at a time and concentrate on that subject instead of mixing up everything.

8. BWD316 profile image86
    BWD316posted 6 years ago

i have a number of unfinished hubs listed, when i first joined i would start hubs when ever i had an idea, just so it was written down.  Now i have a notebook where i write my ideas and try to only start a new hub when i've already written the hub in word.

9. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

At this point, usually only one.  However, I keep a notebook with new hub ideas and outlines.  There are always at least half a dozen in the works there.