jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much research do most of us put into our hubs?

1. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

How much research do most of us put into our hubs?

I am curious to know how much research most of us put into our hubs before we write them?  Sometimes I spend a lot of time doing research and sometimes I just sit down and write the hub.  What works for you?

2. Keith Worth profile image60
    Keith Worthposted 6 years ago

I tend to do the research as I write my hub, consulting the links and such as I go. I always intend to spend more time doing research but I'm easily distracted and that tends to result in the hub being delayed.

3. ThoughtSandwiches profile image81
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

I don't tend to do a whole lot of research (yes...it shows in my hubs...lol)  But I tend to generate stories that don't require too much research...as such...I research as I go along.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Depends on what I'm writing about. If I'm reviewing a movie I've just seen or a CD I've just listened to I usually do a rough draft off the top of my head, then I might read up a bit on IMDb, Wikipedia or a band's official site and use what I learn there to go back and tweak/add certain statements.

5. SueRobFlag profile image61
    SueRobFlagposted 6 years ago

I try to do my best to research as much facts as I feel appropriate for the subject at hand.

working