jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Could you provide me with a source of info on the two space ships on the bottom

1. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

Could you provide me with a source of info on the two space ships on the bottom of the ocean?

You commenting on my hub (Hollow Earth) and said that two space ships at the bottom of the ocean were preventing the pole shift, if you could provide a link or source I would like to look into that, thank you

2. bryteyedgemini profile image86
    bryteyedgeminiposted 6 years ago

I don't know about two ships at the bottom of the ocean preventing pole shifts, but I do have an interesting link about a space ship like object at the bottom of the sea.....Bizarre Spaceship-like Object Found at the Bottom of the Baltic Sea
    Jul 26th in Modern Mysteries & UFO Phenomenon by Rob Morphy

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/07/b … altic-sea/

3. sparkster profile image92
    sparksterposted 6 years ago

I actually first heard about this from an extraordinary gentleman called Alex Collier.  You can check out a 1994 interview with him on Youtube where he talks about extraterrestrials, their technology, NSA, CIA, underground bases and much much more.  He also claims that the moon is a hollow spacecraft that was towed into orbit.  There is a great book he wrote (which was never sold) that can be read online at Bibliotecapeyades which contains some fascinating information.  A lot of what he says is true though it does seem to have been drowned down with disinfo/misinfo.  The unusual thing about this man is that all future conferences and presentations were made by a man claiming to be Alex Collier though after careful inspection you can see it's not the same man who featured in the original 1994 interview.  Nobody knows what happened the real Alex Collier.

4. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

Hopefully he is still with us, but he is probable in a DUMB somewhere being used for parts. I have heard of him and will look into it as I also came to the same conclusion through my own research that the Moon is probable a space ship. I always say the best way to hide is in plain sight. What better way to monitor your creations than to park your observatory in orbit. I have seen the banding on the Moon. Star Wars gives us a clue (when they come across the Death Star for the first time and think it is a small moon). Many other writers, have mentioned that most space ships are round so why not a sphere, anyway we seem to be on the same page on a lot of things.

You have some interesting hubs and when I get some time I will read some, thanx for the heads up!

working