jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why has my CPM dropped from 4.00 to 0.45?

1. ArockDaNinja profile image82
    ArockDaNinjaposted 6 years ago

Why has my CPM dropped from 4.00 to 0.45?

In less than 2 weeks. Traffic is higher, but CPM is lower. I'm making less with more traffic!

2. iviskei profile image76
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

It could be the same effects for the troubles we've all been hearing about lately. For most people, it's their traffic diving off the cliff. Yours could be a side effect of google or hubpages trying to fix something.

3. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

HubPages is not the only site with reduced CPM issues this week, for a few days my account at Yahoo! Contributor Network fell to $0.00 per thousand.
    It came back up again Friday to the old rate.  There may be something going on in various systems or it maybe that advertising revenue is falling so rates are being adjusted either way, it is not good and frustrating that there is no real explanation.

4. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I wrote about CPM in one my Hubs. I know people who run several different websites and the ones they enjoy doing the most (fun stuff) seem to pay out less. If anyone is interested in topics that pay well they can use a CPM list I have published. It is not 100% accurate but it gives an indication to newbies about the value of different topics we handle and how competitive the topics are (revenue based) Please feel free to use it as a rough guide if you are trying to make more money through PPC http://whoisbid.hubpages.com/hub/What-t … e-internet

working