jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can I put my hubs on my blog also?

1. top-investor profile image60
    top-investorposted 6 years ago

Can I put my hubs on my blog also?

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

No, you cannot. You can do cross-linking from your hub to blog and vice-versa but no duplication of content. HubPages content has to be unique.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Nope. If you do, you will get a warning from HubPages about publishing "duplicate content" on their site. Nevermind if you post it as a Hub first and then on your blog, they'll assume that you copied the Hub from elsewhere.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Hello top-investor! The answers prior to mine are correct: you can not have anything published on HubPages if it is published somewhere else. This can actually get you banned from the site. What you can do is write blogs that promote your HubPages, short descriptions about your Hub and a link to your Hub Article. That would help you to get people who follow you on your blogging network to read your work on HubPages. Here's a link to the Learning Center regarding duplicate content: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Mode … te-Content

Hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

5. Kimberly Turner profile image79
    Kimberly Turnerposted 6 years ago

I was struggling with this to as a way to gain more readers. I did what J.S. Matthew suggests, I wrote a tease and then linked to my hub, check it out!

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/kat92887

6. Fran West profile image61
    Fran Westposted 6 years ago

Thanks for asking this timely question and for those who answered. It certainly saved me from making that mistake after publishing my first hub.

7. raciniwa profile image74
    raciniwaposted 6 years ago

really?i didn't know that... so there is a big difference between promotion and publishing your works in different sites...

working