What's your plan for success on hubpages?

1. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

What's your plan for success on hubpages?

Anything from writing more hubs to optimization on the search engines! Or perhaps there is something we haven't thought of yet!?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5523058_f260.jpg

2. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

My plan is really just to write as many high quality hubs as I can. Backlinking my hubs optimizing keywords isn't as important to me.  Why? Well two of my hubs are already on page one of google search without me really doing anything special to get it there.  I believe SEO techniques can help, but for me its better to focus more on content creation. When I need a break from writing, I promote and revise my existing hubs.

3. Phil The Gain profile image63
    Phil The Gainposted 6 years ago

My personal plan is obviously to write hubs that you really care about although not really a must for all, but it does help if you have a hard time writing about general subject matter. Everyone probably wont love your hubs but as long as you do then that should be all that matters.

Promoting your hubs through various channels is huge if you want to make some income from your Hubs.  I am totally going gung ho on that part.  I'm right around 420-550 views a day on my 50+ Hubs.  Not super great bud I am pretty stoked that I am seeing a payoff for my hard work.  I see what is possible and I'm going to try to up my pace.

working