Uploading pictures on hubs.

1. davidkaluge profile image66
    davidkalugeposted 6 years ago

Uploading pictures on hubs.

For over a week now I am having problem uploading pictures in my hub. I do not know if it is a general problem or just a problem from my side. And how can it be resolved?

2. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

This is a hard question as there is not many details but I will try to answer it the best I can. If it is giving you an error you could possibly be uploading a picture you do not have rights to and it could be getting flagged down.

If you are having problems uploading period then I have had a little bit of issue with this as well. The time it takes for my photos to upload to the picture capsule has sometimes been like 3 minutes. Maybe you are not waiting long enough before closing to actually see and fill in the information associated with the picture.

If neither of these fits you email me and I will try and help.

3. profile image51
    Nina Gillposted 6 years ago

I agree, i been trying to post a new hub and been having problem posting pictures on it as well. I thought it was only me but i guess not...I tried waiting as well that maybe it just takes a while to upload but it just goes back to same upload page and nothing gets add as well.

working