jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to I edit my hubs?

1. Shivani Gala profile image81
    Shivani Galaposted 6 years ago

How to I edit my hubs?

I have signedin by Hubpages account after a long time and lot seems to have changed here! Each time I click edit on certain section of my hubs( for instance, Hubpages notified me that there are a few broken links in my hubs and I wanted to fix it) but nothing happens and taken to top of the page.. How do I edit it or are we no longer allowed to edit our hubs? Please help.

2. ktrapp profile image97
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

You are definitely allowed to edit your hubs. First, you would click edit next to the hub's title in "my account" and then click edit on each hub capsule that needs editing. It sounds like maybe that is what you are doing though. Does this happen on all of your hubs or just the one with the broken links?

3. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Yes as ktrapp says its absolutely correct or you could try going to the hub when ur signed in then click edit on the top of the page. Then follow what ktrapp says

4. jfay2011 profile image59
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

you can go into your accounts section and click on the edit button next to the hub you want to change.  Then, it should take you there.  If it's a broken link, I don't know what you would do about that.  Perhaps check in the learning center for it.  I'm still fairly new and don't know what to do about some things.