jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What is Your Writing Aim or Goal for 2012?

1. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

What is Your Writing Aim or Goal for 2012?

I think mine at the moment is to keep on improving my writing, try to increase the amount of hubs I write and hopefully to gradually increase my income.

2. EndaMac profile image84
    EndaMacposted 6 years ago

1000 hubs in 6 months is my new goal.  I have got 60 right now so a bit of work to do lol.  That said I just need to get started and maintain the quality of them all.

3. fancifulashley profile image76
    fancifulashleyposted 6 years ago

I honestly have not even started thinking about 2012. I am still focusing on right now. I just decided to start a new business (I have a hub on it: The Fanicful Ashley Journey), and hubpages is part of that, so I just started writing on here seriously. We shall see how things go.

4. Slightly Bonkers profile image59
    Slightly Bonkersposted 6 years ago

My goal is to hopefully improve my articles - to make them more appealing to other readers. And to diversify a little more. This year it was mainly about travelling but I hope to post more about our garden, my creative DIY ideas etc
    By the way Seeker7: i decided to stay with Hubpages (hence my article earlier this month)... for a little longer anyway smile

5. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I'm hoping to be able to right 200 more hubs this year. I'll see how it goes.

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

My goal is to reach the 300 hub mark and make payout at least once a month. I would also like to optimize my hubs for better search results on Google.

7. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Hey Slightly Bonkers - I'm really glad that you will be sticking around. That's really good news!!!

8. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

My goal is to research SEO thoroughly and try and drive more traffic to my hubs. I plan to write 5 hubs a week, as I work full time at the moment. I would love to reach a payout at some point and am aiming towards that.

9. robyna profile image60
    robynaposted 6 years ago

Hmmm....thanks for even making me think of this. I'm a planner but hadn't thought quite this far ahead. I have several writing goals for other places but my goal for Hub Pages is 500. That works out to be 41 a month or 10 a week. 500 sounds big until you think about the fact it really is only 2 hubs per day 5 days a week. smile That's very doable and a great goal!

10. SuperheroSales profile image59
    SuperheroSalesposted 6 years ago

My goal is to be productive, yet spend a lot of time enjoying life.  I'd like to write 100 Hubs next year.  I don't want to spend all of my free time writing and researching.  I really need to get off of the computer more so I will have a fresh perspective for my Hubs to keep them interesting.

11. ktrapp profile image96
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

I am glad you asked this question because I do need to have a goal. Now that I have gotten my feet a bit wet and tested the waters I need to develop a very specific plan with achievable goals.

12. rjsadowski profile image71
    rjsadowskiposted 6 years ago

I hope to write 300 quality Hubs and increase my earnings to at least $50 per month.

13. ambassadornchains profile image59
    ambassadornchainsposted 6 years ago

I hope to write hubs whenever I have free time, but I have no idea when that will be...My plans for writing in 2012 are more for non-hubpages use.  I want to start writing more lyrics again, hopefully write some new songs for my church or for my own personal hobby!! smile

14. Stephen Crowley profile image60
    Stephen Crowleyposted 6 years ago

I intend to clone myself so we can write ten articles for every one i can currently manage each day..... Perhaps 500 hubs is a good target, but certainly achievable.