jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

I am a featured writer!! Yippee!

1. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 8 years ago

I was accepted as a featured writer at Xomba for the Money & Investing category.  My first piece is currently on the front page about Money and the American Dream.

I just wanted to thank everyone here at HubPages for their encouragement and inspiration.  If it wasn't for the kindness and camaraderie of those on these forums, I likely would have given up writing on the internet.

Thanks again to those of you who have helped me out over these last several months.

2. Aqua profile image85
    Aquaposted 8 years ago

Great news - congrats! Seems as if writing on the internet has worked out very well for you. smile You'll have to tell us more about Xomba (pros, cons) when you get a chance. I've heard of it but never really looked into it much.

3. Below-average Joe profile image56
    Below-average Joeposted 8 years ago

Congrats!

4. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

Great news. I go over and check it out.

5. forlan profile image60
    forlanposted 8 years ago

Congrats

6. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

Big congrats! Which article is yours?

I'll be interested as well to hear how you do there. It's a 50/50 AdSense split instead of HP's 60/40. And Xomba does get less traffic than HP. Here are the current Quantcast stats (top bar is HP):

http://i37.tinypic.com/2elz329.jpg

1. Kidgas profile image80
      Kidgasposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Mine is the one with the astronaut picture next to it.  Title is Money and the American Dream.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.  I will be posting info about Xomba periodically on my blog and will likely write a Hub after another month or two to detail my experience.

7. Jane@CM profile image62
    Jane@CMposted 8 years ago

This is amazing news!  I'll be over to read it, and push up the Xomba numbers big_smile

8. Luciendasky profile image71
    Luciendaskyposted 8 years ago

AWESOME!

9. Gemsong profile image78
    Gemsongposted 8 years ago

Congradulations!!!

I'm sooooo jealous. *buries envy in chocolate ice cream*

working