jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

My Hub score is not going above 94, and is moving between 89 to 94. What are the

1. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

My Hub score is not going above 94, and is moving between 89 to 94. What are the reasons?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

There isn't anyone on this site who can give a factual answer to your question who will do so.

Hub author scores are arrived at via an algorithm that Hubstaff isn't going to tell us about.

3. naeemebrahimjee profile image74
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

It's quite complex determining how scores move up and down

I would recommend that you try to:

write good quality hubs
    add some good questions
    write good informative answers
    comment on other people's hubs
    become a busy hubber! and your score will go up big_smile

4. Samuel Songungou profile image60
    Samuel Songungouposted 6 years ago

I think i know it my friend....

As per my knowledge your hubscore is determined by the number of views you get in a day. On days when you got more traffic it will automatically rise up but when you ot less viewers it will slowly go down. As a new hubber i've been studying about the certain mechanisms of hubpages so i guess that it. Personal experience!

5. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Hi, I agree with Wes and Naeemebrahimjee, it is very complex and there is no one answer. One thing I have noticed is that the hub score is a couple of days behind your actual activity. For example, I do a lot more on Hub Pages perhaps at the weekend and not nearly so much on working days such as a Monday. When I have been on HP at the weekend, my score doesn't tend to go up until about the Tuesday. Then it will fall back again about the Wednesday, and this seems to account for the lower activity of that day.

6. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I don't know the answer because I haven't gotten up that high, but congratulations on your scores!

7. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

As far as monetization is concerned what you need is a Hubber score of 75 + and a hub score of 45 +. Other than that the scores doesn't have any effect on your earnings.

I have seen hubs with scores of 100 and they are really well written and to the point.

8. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Traffic is one of the biggest reasons. I am currently doing some research (due to curiousity) and will definitely inform you guys when I am done with it.

For your question:

1. Traffic
    2. Comments

I believe this two have strong effects on the hub score.

Good luck.

working