jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

In what ways the hub pages give you satisfaction?

1. Kawaljit kaur profile image67
    Kawaljit kaurposted 6 years ago

In  what ways the hub pages give you satisfaction?

2. profile image0
    Hubertsvoiceposted 6 years ago

I gain satisfaction through being allowed a forum in which I have the freedom to write my stories, rhyme my words. Freedom to comment on the articles of other and to read the comments they have for me. Freedom to express my humor where it is usually accepted as humor. All this in one word? Release.

3. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Best thing about Hubpages :

1) Hp Ad program has very high CPM rate
    2) 60% revenue sharing policy is not bad
    3) Hubpages layout is very clean and user friendly
    4) Hubpages has got a great community. Probably the best one.
    5) Articles from Hubpages gets good traffic from search engines.

4. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I had this thought of writing someday. And hubpages gave me a platform. After being here, I find the place full of talented writers with such a wide array of topics to read which I think is unique in one site. Also the community is amazing and publishing a hub is so very easy, though driving traffic to hubs is the hardest part.
    As and when my google account is approved I will have the benefit of some additional income  too.

5. learner365 profile image78
    learner365posted 6 years ago

The freedom to write and express whatever you want to is the satisfactory thing.The user friendly environment and a very helpful ,encouraging community is something that has made me appreciate Hubpages.

6. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

With ease it allows me to publish my work for the world to see which is quite satisfying.  Another thing would have to be the friendly fellow hubber's who can be inspirational and influential to my writing and who knows, maybe I can inspire them too (I doubt it, but I can dream, lol).

7. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3988799_f260.jpg

For me it is a hobby and a way to express myself. Being creative and entertaining and informing people on topics of interest. I don't make any money from it. It's just me being me, meeting new people having a good time and talking about new things.

8. Jackie Lynnley profile image88
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

Freedom to have my say, meet new people, maybe help others reach out.

9. cheatlierepeat profile image85
    cheatlierepeatposted 6 years ago

Interacting with genuine, compassionate people who root for others success, now that's a good thing!

working