jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How often do you update each of your Hub pages?

1. plussize-lingerie profile image59
    plussize-lingerieposted 6 years ago

How often do you update each of your Hub pages?

I keep tweaking mine to improve them, but does that help or hurt rankings?

2. MarloByDesign profile image86
    MarloByDesignposted 6 years ago

Once my Hub is finalized and in a "good" place for me, I only edit my Hubs to update a date (if necessary) or if a helpful comment if left on my Hub to which I want to incorporate some of that feedback/comment into a particular Hub.

I think editing your Hub on a frequent basis may hurt your rankings, but HubPages would provide a more expert opinion ('Contact Us' under 'help'.)

I hope this helps!

3. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Updating is always good. However, it would depends on the 'economy'.

Some hubs and topics would need constant changes while others might not need any. Therefore, it really depends on the topic you write. Updating every now and then is always good and yes, it will help you in traffic if you are updating vital information.

4. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

It depends on the type of hub and the type of information. If I find new information regarding my subject then by all means. There are times I re-read and realize I could word the article differently and I do. Google likes fresh and updated content so it's good if you can do that, though not all hubs can be updated.

5. rjsadowski profile image72
    rjsadowskiposted 6 years ago

I review my Hubs every day and sort them in order by number of visits in the last seven days. I usually revisit the bottom five hubs to see if I can add keywords or links or improve the summary. On rare occasions, I also look at the title to see if I could edit it to be more interesting. I also look at the adds to see If they still make sense.

working