jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If I have 10000 (10k) traffic daily in Hubpages, how much I can earn daily?

1. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

If I have 10000 (10k) traffic daily in Hubpages, how much I can earn daily?

2. ibbarkingmad profile image82
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

Well, you  can't know for sure since it depends on what ads the people view or click, but based off of my numbers and taking into account your number you gave as a hypothetical, about $50 a day.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You can't equate an amount of traffic to dollars since that doesn't account for value of topics and ads or visitor interaction. 

There have been authors on this site who had many thousands of visitors per day but didn't hardly earn anything due to those visitors just looking and not clicking, or having very low-bid ads due to their Hub topics.  And some authors have much lower traffic number but they earn more due to having targeted traffic on highly-valuable subject matter.

4. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Erm, first of all, more traffic doesn't mean more revenue. It all depends on your content and keywords for ads. It could varies from a few dollars a day or so I would say. I could be wrong though cos I believe HP has some algorithm for traffic count.

5. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

what gives you money in hub pages are your ads impression and the clicks you get. not necessarily the traffic, the higher the traffic though the higher your chances of getting handsome rewards.