I can't reply to one persons comment.

1. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 6 years ago

I can't reply to one persons comment.

If I get three comments, there is no field to reply to just one persons comment.  The only comment field is the one for my hub which will be at the bottom of all three of the othe comments. I captured the screen below.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5832472_f260.jpg

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

There  may or may not be a reply button under each comment made or to answer to a question.  Otherwise, use the comment box you have to reply. If you want mention name of person you are replying to.

3. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

peoplepower73,

If you receive three comments at the end of your Hub, and you only want to reply to one of the three people, here's what you do:

Let's say the person's  name is Monroe. You would start your comment with...
    "Monroe," or "@Monroe," (without the quotation marks, of course). After that, begin typing your message.

Click in the comments box, type the person's name followed by a comma, depress your return key twice (to create a blank line), and then begin typing your comment.

Look at the top of my reply to your question. Your reply to the one person out of the three should look like that.

working