jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you rather write hubs or go to work?

1. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

Would you rather write hubs or go to work?

2. DonnaCosmato profile image97
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

I'd rather write hubs as it is more fun and fulfilling...so it's neat that writing hubs and doing other freelance writing projects is my "job."

3. Cyndi10 profile image88
    Cyndi10posted 6 years ago

I would so rather write than go to work. I've done the traditional 9 to 5, now I'm looking to writing as my means of support. Very different kind of discipline.

4. rednickle profile image82
    rednickleposted 6 years ago

well even though the two can actually get done efficiently, i find writing hubs more innovative

5. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I would much rather spend my day writing hubs full time. I love writing and researching, it is so satisfying. It beats spending 2 hours a day sitting in rush hour traffic and being stressed all day at work. I wish I was able to write hubs all day and earn enough money so I wouldn't have to go out to work, and spend so much time away from my family.

6. YogaKat profile image86
    YogaKatposted 6 years ago

I am always LATE for work, because I am writing hubs or answering hub questions.  I love my job and I love hub writing equally smile

7. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I would rather go to work. My job is far more exciting than writing Hubs. In fact it is too exciting to the point I need to get away and write a hub now and then to stop thinking about it too much

8. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Writing Hubs is my work.  The hours and the dress code are really relaxing.

working