This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is anyone making money from hubpages referral program? If so how?

1. Vicente Zeldana profile image60
    Vicente Zeldanaposted 6 years ago

Is anyone making money from hubpages referral program? If so how?

Is it easier to make money referring people? Or actually writing on the site? I like writing on the site anyway I just wanted people's opinions.

2. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

If you don't write yourself, you will not have a testimony to entice others. "Hey, I know a great way to make money online. You would you be interested in earning some extra money from home, in your spare time?"

"Yeah. What is it?"

"I make money using hubpages and creating inbound marketing articles for advertisers using programs with Google Adsense, eBay, and Amazon."

"Wow. Sounds cool! How much you making?"

*uhm...*

So, I am building my own direct revenue, and will very soon begin sharing the platform and opportunity with others.

3. ByChanceTV profile image60
    ByChanceTVposted 6 years ago

A HubPages 'Rule of Thumb' Here: http://hubpages.com/t/2be905

4. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Hi there.

Honestly speaking, I have not encounter any earnings via hubpages referral but I have referred hell a lot of members through the tracker. Still trying to figure how it worked and if that affects our earning.

5. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

I don't think it's worth the effort to go on recruiting campaigns. I would suggest focusing on your writing and then include your referral tracker when you backlink. I have referred a few people here, but they having written very much content yet.

6. smcopywrite profile image27
    smcopywriteposted 5 years ago

i believe that the referral program can certainly be beneficial depending on the authors you refer. if a referral writes a lot of great content with super earnings you gain a portion of that.
    though, writing your own content is a better and safer way to guarantee you will earn consistently. you never know when and if a referral will write, if they write great content and when they may decide to stop. you can always control your own actions, but never someone elses

working