jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your main source of collecting information for your hubs?

1. TwilightDream profile image70
    TwilightDreamposted 6 years ago

What is your main source of collecting information for your hubs?

All your hubs are very informative to the subject and very elaborate also. Even though the topics you write are of your interest, I would like to know what is the main source of getting detailed information on any individual topic you choose.

2. Cara.R profile image74
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

My detailed information comes from my insatiable desire to ask questions. An example would be my dog Bailey, when he was sick I asked the doctors everything. I know more about a dogs kidneys then I cared to know.  BUN levels, spilling too much protein when he would urinate.  How a medication for people with high blood pressure; is given to dogs in renal failure because the drug helps blood flow to the kidneys, to help them function better.
    Life experience is great but asking questions and listening is key.

3. mikejhca profile image92
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

My main source is me.  I fill in some of the information by doing searches but most of it is based on my experience.  Sometimes I do things like gain muscle or lose weight  and do a hub about it.  I like to experiment.  Recently I did an exercise routine for a week that caused me to lose fat and I wrote a hub about it.  Before that I increased the size of my arm muscles for a hub.

4. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

To put it simply it is a bit of research and personal insights.

working