jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much time spent hopping hubs, etc?

1. David Legg 7 profile image71
    David Legg 7posted 6 years ago

How much time spent hopping hubs, etc?

How many hours do you spend hopping, on questions, and in the forums each week, compared to the amount you spend writing?

2. davenmidtown profile image90
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

I spend about 6 hours per day on hubpages... if not more.  Sometimes hopping hubs, reading hubs or working on my own hubs... I think it is time well spent... but then I am spoiled and get to work from home!

3. Dr. Haddox profile image81
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

I spend 75% of my time writing, because of the pressing need for the information that I write on health related issues, business approaches or theological issues. I do which that I had more time to read but the demand for my writing is really great.

4. JBBlack profile image60
    JBBlackposted 6 years ago

I just hopped about 20 or so hubs and read only two of them entirely.  Maybe about 10-15 minutes a day, or less.  I try to hop hubs every day.  It is amazing the kinda stuff you find people making hubs about.

5. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

I spend at least half an hour hopping and answering questions every day.  I don't usually publish more than 2 hubs per week so I spend less time writing my own hubs that I spend on other activities on the site.

6. everymom profile image75
    everymomposted 6 years ago

Between typing and creating hubs, reading the tutorials in the learning center, hub hopping, answering (the very few so far sad ) comments on my hubs, and posting reactions to the hubs I've read, I spend about four hours a day on hub pages. For the actual research and writing of my own hubs, I spend between one and two hours...but so far I have only published on issues I already know very, very well.

7. Healthy Pursuits profile image91
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

I usually hop 3-5 hubs a day. If I don't plan on writing anything that day, I might hop as many as 10. But usually, I try to read a few on the home page, too.

8. britishTV profile image60
    britishTVposted 6 years ago

I normally hop through about 20-30 hubs a day.  This site is blocked from work so I can only check at night after my kids have gone to bed.  As such, not a lot of time available!

9. sprobin profile image61
    sprobinposted 6 years ago

Normally I spent 3 hour for hopping Hubs...