jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How Much Time You Spent On Hubpages Each Day?

1. Swetankraj profile image68
    Swetankrajposted 5 years ago

How Much Time You Spent On Hubpages Each Day?

The motive of this question to know how much time do you invest on hubpages. Including creating hubs, reading, learning, discussing it to others and everything that is related to hubpages each day.

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It depends, I would say the average is 90 minutes, but on days when the weather is bad and I have little else to do, it might be more.

I write hubs on my computer and just cut and paste them and tweak them here.  So on the days I add a hub, I might add about 1/2 hour to my total time.

3. medicaribbean profile image59
    medicaribbeanposted 5 years ago

I spend at least 4 hours a day. If my traffic starts getting low I spend more hours trying to fix the problem.

4. iefox5 profile image56
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Normally I spend 30-40 minutes to relpy hubs and questions on Hubpages daily. Creating a hub takes longer.

5. nmdonders profile image84
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

I'm pretty new here and I've been spending quite a lot of time looking around and checking stuff out.  I'm learning something new everyday and I love this site.
    I've probably spent several hours each day visiting this site in the last couple of weeks.

6. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Too much time!! I mostly read.... Can't stop smile

7. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image78
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

It depends. Hubpages is an addictive thing. I never had any hobby (alas), now I have one (my wife is not happy about it:-). I may spend around 1-3 hours reading. If I write a hub it takes much more time.

8. addingsense profile image60
    addingsenseposted 5 years ago

i may spend about 1 hour in hub pages as long as i am getting bored..LOL

working