jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I Purnima, I am new with hubpages. Does it really helpful to earn money with ext

1. profile image46
    rocksinposted 6 years ago

I Purnima, I am new with hubpages.
    Does it really helpful to earn money with extra time efforts ?

Please share your feeling about it.

2. Ehtesham12 profile image41
    Ehtesham12posted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages. You can find answers of your problem here http://hubpages.com/faq/ and you can earn money but with a lots of efforts.And its not BECOME rich program.You will have to wait to see results.

3. profile image46
    rocksinposted 6 years ago

Hi Ehtesham12,
    Thanks for the answer, but just curious for an average idea.
    Like you are on hub from last 2 month with 4 hubs.
    But your ranking is really WOW 80. just wanna share your experience if permitted.

Have you started earning ? ( its not a matter of cents or hundreds of dollars but wanna know what is the starting time. Because i saw your profile it seems very impressive.)

4. purnimamoh1982 profile image78
    purnimamoh1982posted 6 years ago

Dear Rocksin,
    I am new too to this forum. For me it really does not matter much if it pays or not, although my account shows that I have earned a little more than a dollar over last couple of months. But this forum is special in a sense that it provides you a learned and passionate community in which members are experts in something or the other and they have many things to say. I am sure, many people are also earning a lot through hubpages. But it may require effort, patience and time. Best wishes.

working