jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How do you select which hubbers to follow?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

How do you select which hubbers to follow?

2. suvitharoja profile image72
    suvitharojaposted 6 years ago

I check the hubs written by the hubber. If the topics interest me, then I will follow them. I am interested to learn more on SEO, technology and sipirituaity. So I follow hubbers who writer hubs on these topics.

In addition, I follow successful hubbers to learn from their experiences.

3. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

If I see a cool comment, or a great article, I like to subscribe. I go to their page and read their bio. If they are strange... I stay away.

If everything looks okay, I subscribe.

4. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

No!.. Yes!
    No.. I don't care who or what the person is
    Yes! I love poetry so much.. Aslong as your poems are great.. I can't help but plead to be your friend

5. Vinaya Ghimire profile image88
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

I try to welcome newbies by following and reading their hubs. For more experienced hubbers, I follow everyone who follows me.

6. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I like to read the whole Profile of a Hubber, to get some idea of who they are before I follow them.

There are many Constructive and Informative Profiles posted here on Hubpages.

Good Question rajan voted up.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Writing talent and style, and hub subject matter. I look for writers who are informative and educate me, but also I enjoy reading different writing styles and learning from the way they write and turn a phrase.

8. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

How did they explain the information? Are they knowledgeable in subjects I enjoy? What kind of personality do they have? Are they friendly? Do they have a desire to learn or progress? Do they reach the intelligence level I admire or search for in a commarad? Etc.

9. hungry-bags profile image60
    hungry-bagsposted 6 years ago

I like to travel and like to collect and provide the right information regarding travel so If the topics interest me, then I will follow them.