jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What Happened?

1. Zainnisar profile image41
    Zainnisarposted 6 years ago

What Happened?

Sharing is taken out by HubPages isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. gregas profile image81
    gregasposted 6 years ago

It still comes up on mine. I haven't seen any difference.

3. mljdgulley354 profile image60
    mljdgulley354posted 6 years ago

I can still share. What do you mean it is taken out

4. Zainnisar profile image41
    Zainnisarposted 6 years ago

Two days ago a fellow Hubber suggested to cooperate with each other and work together like a sharing club in Which everyone is reading each other hubs and if they find it interesting they leave a comment and share it with rest of followers and across the web, it Exploded everyone got tones of readership but that hub was unpublished by HUBPAGES.

5. Brett.Tesol profile image49
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

Hi Zainnisar,

Sorry I've been away and yes it was unpublished. It wasn't the idea of sharing that they seemed to be against, but that I had asked people to comment on the hub (I think), as it encouraged and promoted my own hub - against the T&Cs ... but, I hadn't seen it in that sense when writing it. However, the sharing is something that I think they want, as otherwise the would not have given the share button. I have re-written the hub from a more social aspect, as it helps everyone involved ... so it will hopefully be back soon! If not, I will update this question with why .....

6. Tonu1973 profile image59
    Tonu1973posted 6 years ago

Brett, thanks for the update.  I thought the Hub was great and I wanted to once again thank you for SHARING!

working