jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I'm wondering if I should delete the hubs that are not getting any traffic?

1. nina64 profile image81
    nina64posted 6 years ago

I'm wondering if I should delete the hubs that are not getting any traffic?

2. missolive profile image94
    missoliveposted 6 years ago

Hi - I looked over about three of your hubs. There are a few things you can do...
    add more content
    hubs should be at the very least 400 words
    add photos
    take a look at SEO
    evaluate your titles and tag words

I wouldn't delete them. Edit them by doing all of the above. You also need to promote them through various social networks.

Best wishes on your endeavors - I hope this helps smile

3. Justjed profile image61
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

i wont advice you to delete any hub.What you can do is to evaluate those hubs and see what you can do to improve it. Just tweak the hub abit. Perhaps, you need to work on the SEO, your Keywords, the title, the quality of the hub and so on.

4. disujaalbart profile image56
    disujaalbartposted 6 years ago

Hie.. I think, you wont delete your hub.. I am agree with missolive.. With the help of SEO techniques like Social Bookmarking , Pinging and with help of social media sites like Facebook etc you can generate traffic on your "Hubpage"..

5. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 6 years ago

I'm too new to have an opinion on this but the answers are helpful.  Just on a personal note it would bother me to delete my hubs, simply because they are an extension of me.  If one didn't get a good score oh well, that doesn't mean it wasn't important for me to write it.  I write for the enjoyment of writing so it's a little easier for me to ignore a poor score.

6. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

That would be a shame to waste all your hard work. Have another look at them and see if you can get a different angle on your subject or if the title maybe needs tweaked a bit. I've had a few hubs like this and firstly I just left them for a few weeks and went back to them fresh, this gave me a better idea of what to do with them. I changed my titles and freshened up my subject with more content and photographs. The traffic did increase afterwards.

7. Virtual Treasures profile image57
    Virtual Treasuresposted 6 years ago

I did delete some of mine, but I haven't been as active as I should have been over the last several months.  I pay a lot of attention to which hubs get a lot of google traffic.  If they don't, I tend to delete them.  It is a lot of work, but ultimately I'm on here to make money and if they are dragging down my score, I really don't see the need to keep them.  Just my opinion, and while probably not popular, I'm only rated at a 78! :-)