jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

A notifications window just before my user name.

1. Patkay profile image89
    Patkayposted 6 years ago

A notifications window just before my user name.

A notifications window just before my user name. I like it, it is cool, but how long has it been there? Do you like it too?

2. MonetteforJack profile image74
    MonetteforJackposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do like it.  It is a convenient feature because I can see the latest comments on the hubs that I am following without the step of opening my email.  As for when it was there, I wasn't aware of it until today.

3. learner365 profile image78
    learner365posted 6 years ago

Yes it is a new ,good feature on HubPages. I like it too as now it is a lot easier to check the latest comments. And it just appeared today and i am absolutely enjoying it .

4. Patkay profile image89
    Patkayposted 6 years ago

Definitely, I have to agree with you it is making our work easier. We don't have to keep on checking our mails for recent happenings.

5. ukbusiness profile image38
    ukbusinessposted 6 years ago

Just seen this, and it is a very cool feature and has overcome one of my pet peeves.

When I get emails from HubPages, clicking the links open it in Safari. However I do not use Safari myself so I then have to copy the link into Firefox so I can see the latest notification. Now I can go straight to Firefox to check the notifications, now to just turn off the email alerts.

6. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I've only just noticed this too and I must say that I like it. It's in a convenient spot and saves time looking for any notifications. Well done Hubpages.

7. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I also noticed it today. But it is a very useful feature. I like it and it saves time.

8. hoteltravel profile image71
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

I noticed it today. Was wondering how long it had been there. Answers to this question assured me that it is a new feature. It is great. Makes life easier. Thank you HubPages team.

9. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I just noticed it yesterday. Another hubber asked about it an I am afraid I gave them wrong info. But this is kinda cool because you can be editing or reading other stuff and know what's happening without checking your feed or your email.

10. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

I noticed it today and as I can't always get to the main computer in our house to read emails it's a great little addition. So far I've found it really handy to see whats going on in the world of Hubs and Hubbers.

Closed to reply