jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Genrally, when you ask a question on Hubpages do you have a solid answer in mind

1. KimberlyLake profile image83
    KimberlyLakeposted 5 years ago

Genrally, when you ask a question on Hubpages do you have a solid answer in mind?

Are you looking for other viewpoints? Or checking to see if there is any interst in the subject?

2. alipuckett profile image85
    alipuckettposted 5 years ago

If I ask a question, I'm genuinely looking to get an answer (or a variety of answers) from the community.  I usually don't have a solid one in my mind already.  Best wishes to you!

3. profile image0
    zEric7xposted 5 years ago

Somes I have a idea already but I want to see what other people say.

4. YogaKat profile image85
    YogaKatposted 5 years ago

I NEVER have a solid answer in mind.  I ask because I don't know the name of that tree and can't find it in reference books.  I ask because it seems to me that dog's don't notice sunrises, but maybe someone knows differently.

5. Abhaque Supanjang profile image76
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 5 years ago

Usuallly, I need such a good mood to write anything on Hubpages; no matter it is a hub, a comment, a question, or some answers that I want for I have manything to consider before doing it; and the main consideration is I'm interested in all things that I will do (such as the topic, and so on).

6. hillymillydee profile image59
    hillymillydeeposted 5 years ago

I didn't try asking question because if I think of asking a question and I check the learning center it is all the answers are there.

But I am planning to ask a question that I know a little about the answer and I want to gather more information because I want to make a hub out of it.

But I don't ask questions that I know the answer

7. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

I'm looking for a viewpoint or a direct and solid answer.

8. nifwlseirff profile image98
    nifwlseirffposted 5 years ago

I tend to ask two types of questions, asking for recommendations, or for opinions. Both are to see what other people think. It's not to see if there is any interest in the subject - if I want to write about a topic, I will do so.
    I usually know how I would answer my questions, but I don't expect anyone else to answer the same.  I want to find out the viewpoints of the community, and read on-topic, and thoughtful answers.
    It is interesting to see how some questions are interpreted completely differently to how I intended.

9. BlossomSB profile image95
    BlossomSBposted 5 years ago

No. I ask because I'm looking for an answer or to find out what other hubbers think on a particular topic.

working