jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Exactly how much hubs and traffic is neede to get your Adsense account approved?

1. alikhan3 profile image94
    alikhan3posted 6 years ago

Exactly how much hubs and traffic is neede to get your Adsense account approved??

2. chronage profile image60
    chronageposted 6 years ago

I don' think its to do with how much traffic or how many hubs you have published, you just sign up with a website thats yours and sync your adsense account to your hubpages account

3. DowntroddenInDC profile image84
    DowntroddenInDCposted 6 years ago

I don't think your adsense account approval is based on traffic, but rather on whether you're adhering to Google's terms of service and additionally, creating quality content.

4. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 6 years ago

Hubpages' own reward program is better than Google Adsense in my experience and hence you may not bother about it, if your intent is good earnings.

5. Rain Defence profile image93
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

I did it with 2 hubs and got accepted within hours. You're in Pakistan though where it's supposedly more difficult to get accepted so you might need more. You can keep re applying so just keep writing hubs and re applying and sooner or later you'll probably get it.
    Ignore the person who said don't get adsense use hubpages ad program, you need adsense approval to use ad program.

6. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

As someone pointed out, you are in Pakistan, and Google requires that you have a six-month-old, established web presence in order to apply from that country.  Read the AdSense terms of service for your home country and especially review what Google does not allow.

It would be best for you to spend the next six months making several dozen Hubs, at least.  Read the Learning Center here and follow the recommendations for best practices and building strong content.  Then after six months, apply for AdSense.  You will need acceptance to that program before you can join HubPages' own ad programs here.

7. profile image0
    Xibposted 6 years ago

I did this with 3 hubs.. I think you should have at least couple hundreds of views to get approval.

working