jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How frequently do you submit your hubs to Twitter? And how do you pick your hash

1. homesteadbound profile image89
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

How frequently do you submit your hubs to Twitter? And how do you pick your hashtags?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I always submit mine to Twitter as soon as they are published.  I use the AddThis extension for both Chrome and Firefox for dang near ALL of my "backlinking" or "promotion." and so sometimes I use the AddThis thing for a second tweet which makes it ...slightly different due to it coming from the AddThis extension.

Heck I never look at twitter otherwise.  I just don't like Twitter.  I honestly don't much understand what ever attracted folks to that lousy social network to begin with.

Facts of the matter are so far as myself is concerned though, I "tweet" ever single last hub that I read.....unless I just (this is rare) thought it was either totally lousy, or otherwise against the stuff that I believe in.

I learned about the hashtag thing sort of late....and it's surely a valuable thing to know, but seeing as how I just don't like twitter anyway (but do use it as a backlink for me and everyone else that I read) - I don't pursue it.

3. ThePracticalMommy profile image97
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

Like Wesman Todd Shaw, I too Tweet all of my new hubs as soon as I publish them. I also tweet hubs that need some love every now and again.

I choose my hashtags according to what I think my audience would be looking for. For instance, since most of my hubs are about parenting, I add #parenting, and #kids to the tweets, knowing that parents out there and other mommy bloggers are looking for the same things even though those words may not be in the title of the hub.

4. Sunshine625 profile image95
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

I submit hubs almost daily. I use hashtags that relate to my hub. I also share other hubber's hubs and tag accordingly. Great question!

5. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 5 years ago

Aslong as it is a great Hub.. I will submit all if I have to.

working