jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What benefits have accrued to you after joining hubpages?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What benefits have accrued to you after joining hubpages?

Leaving aside the money aspect. How has hubpages been of benefit to you?

2. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

Hmmm... Well first off.. I have learned how to type about 3 times faster then i used to type, and i was already a fast typer in my mind to begin with.
    Second off, writing papers has become a lot easier. now that i am able to write faster, i can also write more quality and thorough papers.
    Also I feel my grammar, and punctuation as become a lot better.
    Overall HUbpages, on top of making money, has been a great tool for me.

3. dumindu89 profile image73
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

The most important thing is I was able to get the Adsense approval easily via hubpages.

4. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

This hub is an answer to the question asking, What benefits have accrued to you after joining hubpages? I find many benefits as a hubpages writer, and surely there's more benefits than one, and I felt this question deserved such a hub as an answer. read more

5. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

The most significant benefit that has accrued to me since joining HP is gaining a wonderful community of expert writers, moderators, etc. in which to write and share my stories. The standard of quality at HP exceeds the norm.

6. Vinaya Ghimire profile image90
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

I have been writing for more than 10 years. I have published more than 500 newspaper articles. As a writer for newspaper I never received direct comments and most of my readers were my countrymen. But on hubpages, my works are read by international audience. This has helped me grow as a writer. I have made wonderful friends here, who constantly support what I do.
    Because of what I do on hubpages, my bio and interview have also been published on different websites.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I really enjoy having people read my work and commenting.  It means a lot to know that my work is being looked at and read.

8. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

I have made great friends, I wouldn't trade for the world.

9. kittyjj profile image71
    kittyjjposted 6 years ago

Although I've been here for less than two weeks, I've learn so much, from how to make money at home on internet to how to be a better writer.  I am so grateful for meeting so many wonderful people here.  Hubpages is such a  great community to be in.

10. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 5 years ago

It has benefitted me a lot..  Most of them I have narrated in my some hubs.  Still I wish to add a few more.  Firstly I could join with the global writers' community and post my article.  I can read hubs of other good writers.  It improves our confidence level of interacting literally.  It helps to improve our language, writing skill and internet techniques.