jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

On an average how many hubs or articles do you write monthly?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

On an average how many hubs or articles do you write monthly?

Additionally how many sites do you write for?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I have not written in many, many months. I don't think you should strive for a particular number...just my opinion.

3. Capedium profile image79
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

I write alot.. There so many article I have written.. For poetry, I write every day, the moment direct me.. Last week I met someone who loves poetry and for that alone I wrote five beautiful poem for the person.. Can't really give a number.. Just write when you are lead to

4. Criysto profile image59
    Criystoposted 6 years ago

I don't think you should strive for a number. Write when you feel you need to. Also, I have only written four hubs. My goal would probably be around 12-15 a month. In all honesty, I just write when I feel a urge to, though.

5. Hubpage Gal profile image61
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

The purpose for writing for Hubpages is important when answering the question, "how many hubs or articles do you write monthly?"  To motivate writers at one time Hubpages had a hundred articles in thirty days which would indicate that about three articles a day would be the goal.  If earning on Hubpages is the purpose for writing then the writer got to be consistent in producing articles on a daily basis. However, as the other writers have said, it is up to the author to write when motivated without a number quota requirement.

6. m0rd0r profile image73
    m0rd0rposted 6 years ago

2 weekly for HubPages and 1-2 weekly for my main blog.

The reason is, I have prepared material for here but need to create the ones for my main blog and it takes lot more time and research.

7. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

I have no idea. Somedays I will write two or three a day, but somedays I will go a couple days without writing any. Honestly just depends on the schedule and what I have going on that month. smile

8. Dale Hyde profile image83
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

It would certainly vary with me.  I write when I have the time and when I get an inspiration.  I give kudos to those who live here and can publish daily, one or many hubs, however, I have to do work to pay my bills and to pay for the internet that allows me to even be here, lol.

As for the second question, I write for six sites.

9. ChristyWrites profile image83
    ChristyWritesposted 6 years ago

I am pretty new to the HubPages website and am trying to increase the number of hubs I write. I am trying to write one every other day. It takes work but I enjoy the process!

10. savanahl profile image71
    savanahlposted 6 years ago

This is my first month and I've written 24. I'm going for 30 next month.