jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can I permanently delete my disapproved Adsense and make a new application?

1. sen.sush23 profile image60
    sen.sush23posted 6 years ago

Can I permanently delete my disapproved Adsense and make a new application?

Two years back when I applied for Adsense I had just started blogging and did not have many posts. Additionally, as I am from India, my activity was not more than 6 months, which is a precondition in Google, and I did not know. I cannot resubmit my application now as it shows, Account Type false>individual. Every time I submit it comes to the same page. Besides I need to change the Url of the Primary blog from my earlier blog to HubPages. Can I permanently delete and reapply?

2. Kristine Reyes profile image39
    Kristine Reyesposted 6 years ago

I also get disapproval sad my question is same as yours I hope somebody answers this question.

3. tiagoz profile image59
    tiagozposted 6 years ago

Today this process takes so long (between 4 to 6 months) and in case of you getting it, it can be canceled any time. So I`m not even sure if it worth anymore

4. truthisntstupid profile image60
    truthisntstupidposted 6 years ago

Screw Google and the horse they rode in on, pardon my language ...please!
    But every time I try to do anything with that page to configure your earnings setup I come to the conclusion it just isn't worth it. I write about dividend investing. I don't want to spend hours and hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong so I can maybe make a few dollars a month.
    I'd rather spend the time studying investing books and interpreting financial statements. I write about dividend investing in hopes of helping someone figure out a real way to make what can become an excellent source of extra income that can grow more and more significant over time.
    My time is much better spent actually doing what I write about. That's where I will really make my money.
    I have given up on Google as a lost cause. I write only to help others.
    I know this doesn't help you. I'm sorry.

1. sen.sush23 profile image60
      sen.sush23posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks, I guess I too am of the same opinion. I don't understand how they can not have a support..!

5. Mary Stuart profile image80
    Mary Stuartposted 6 years ago

I have tried to make a new application. I have been permanently banned. The funny thing is that it took me a while to realize I had been banned. I am still not sure why. I had made almost 10 cents when I was banned. I am guessing Google will never send me my dime. smile I am not sure it is worth your effort to do anything with Adsense. Has anyone ever made money off of it?