jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much time I need to spend daily to get paid from HP?

1. loveorlost profile image36
    loveorlostposted 5 years ago

How much time I need to spend daily to get paid from HP?

2. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Its not the time you need to spend, Its the earnings ($50 at the end of a month) you need in your account to get paid from HP. Write quality hubs, no matter how much more or less time you spend to earn more on HubPages smile

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

If you know how to optimize a hub to get search engine views, you can earn more with 2 hours of work than some people earn writing full time. But not many people have the stamina to put into learning about backlinks, keywords and SEO.

4. profile image0
    guidetowebposted 5 years ago

Just focus on writing quality rich Hubs and to send backlinks to your Hubs. And you will see good results and income.

5. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 5 years ago

The time needed to spend daily to get paid from HP depends on your drive to produce income.  One writer claims that she spent 15 hours writing hubpages because that was her only source of income.  Spending 15 hours writing is excessive and my suggestion is to work at your own pace so that you can check into Hubpages everyday.  Writing consistently is more important than having a time quota when it comes to getting paid.

working